Patch Pilot 12 July

vila v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr
Tue Jul 19 07:47:50 UTC 2011

    > Me and JAM did some patch pilot reviews last week.

Thanks for the report !

    > (Is there a good way to track these after the time?  This is all I
    > found in my e-mail archives but I suspect it's missing a couple.)

There are two main sources: the first is 'bzr qlog' on trunk, from there
you get hints pointing to

    https://code.launchpad.net/bzr/+merges?field.status=MERGED&field.status-empty-marker=1

The page order should help.

You may miss some patches landed on stable branches from 'bzr qlog' but
the lp page should remind you about them.

Tangentially, looking at the milestone page for the next release keep
you in touch with was has been cooked recently or is still cooking:

  https://launchpad.net/bzr/+milestone/2.4.0

At the time of this writing, the page above contains an 'In Progress'
bug, which should be close to landing or already landing(aka cooking),
the 'Fix Released' ones were landed recently as a consequence of our
time-based releases cadence (aka cooked).

    Vincent