Proposal: Unsubscribe ~bzr from all code review mail

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Thu May 26 03:18:34 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 06:53:19PM +0100 I heard the voice of
Max Bowsher, and lo! it spake thus:

> I'd classify the problem here as "To assume that a single list of
> people is appropriate both to control permissions and to select who
> receives emails, is an erroneous assumption."

+1

The situation has occured often enough that I have a predefined grumpy
mood for "oh look, LP is sending me another new type of mail out of
the blue that I've never heard of and don't care about".  There's an
ever-growing pile of lines in my maildrop config for throwing away
stuff I don't care about and trying to keep the stuff I do.

And my attempts (admittedly not overly intensive, but still a number
of minutes of clicking around) to try and find a list of "here's all
the crap we're going to send you, and exactly what headers get defined
when so you can safely blackhole all the meaningless crap" on LP were
unsuccessful.

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net