Proposal: Unsubscribe ~bzr from all code review mail

Martin (gzlist) gzlist at googlemail.com
Wed May 25 20:56:33 UTC 2011

On 25/05/2011, Max Bowsher <_ at maxb.eu> wrote:

> My understanding is that ~bzr-core relates to just the 'bzr' project,
> and ~bzr relates to the entire 'bazaar' project group.

I'm a member of ~bzr-core and not ~bzr partly to avoid the extra email
about plugins and other Bazaar-related projects where I'm less likely
to have useful input.

Like others, I have a selection of hacky gmail filters to funnel
launchpad email to try and prioritise the stuff I'm directly
interested in. Bugs like lp:474615 and lp:497617 make managing
subscriptions that extra bit annoying, but I'm now used to getting
more notifications than I want and filtering. I wouldn't mind the
mechanism changing as long as it was still simple to get all the bug
and mp mail for bzr.

Martin