[RFC] qbzr GUI dialogs: smarter --ui-mode?

Maritza Mendez martitzam at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 23:56:43 UTC 2011

As a bzr-explorer user, I have been tempted to make a request like this.  I
have not, because I actually want the status output of most (not all, but
most) bzr commands.  For just one example, seeing "Committed revision 3271."
actually gives me a warm fuzzy.  I would not want to lose that in qcommit.
Having to click 'ok' is usually a small enough inconvenience for the comfort
of having affirmative feedback for important operations.

~M