Searching history to find out which files I've changed

Francis Devereux francis at devrx.org
Thu Mar 17 15:48:08 UTC 2011

Hello list,

I would like to find out which files I've changed between a certain revision and the latest one (i.e. want to see a list that includes files that I have changed but not files that other committers have changed).

Does bazaar provide a way of doing this?

Ideally I'd like a single list of files, but being able to filter "bzr log -v -r1234.." by committer would be good too (I could merge the lists of files in each revision into one big list by piping it through sort & uniq).

Thanks in advance,

Francis