serious 'bug'?

Eric Siegerman lists08-bzr at davor.org
Sun Mar 13 17:54:13 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-03-13 at 17:15 +0100, John Arbash Meinel wrote:
> On 3/13/2011 2:58 PM, Steve Franks wrote:
> > I committed (successfully according to
> > my local terminal), and the next day I find out the folder I was
> > working in (couple levels down the tree) *disappeared* from the
> > 'server'.  It's actually still there on the 'client', so it's not
like
> > I was trying to remove it.

Another thing to try, in addition to John's good suggestions, is
to run "bzr missing" on the client.  That'll give you a quick
indication whether the client and server branches really are in
sync.  (And checking which branch it reports for "Using saved
parent location: foo" is a good doublecheck that the parent link
in branch.conf is indeed correct.)

  - Eric