bzr-xmloutput and the Bazaar PPA

Russel Winder russel at russel.org.uk
Fri Feb 11 12:43:58 UTC 2011

Max,

On Fri, 2011-02-11 at 11:52 +0000, Max Bowsher wrote:
[ . . . ]
> So, I think what you are saying is "It would be nice if bzr-xmloutput
> was included in the set of plugins present in the stable ~bzr PPA."

Indeed.  I am not sure what else depends on bzr-xmloutput but as far as
I know the Eclipse plugins bzr-eclipse and qbzr-eclipse definitely do.

> Could I ask you to manually install just bzr-xmloutput from the Bazaar
> Daily Builds PPA, and report whether this works?
>
> https://launchpad.net/~bzr/+archive/daily/+packages?field.name_filter=xmloutput

I had already branched lp:bzr-xmloutput into ~/.bazaar/plugins and that
solves the problem.  So I guess a deb from the above PPA would.  Given
0.8.7.dev works fine is trying 0.8.6 still a useful experiment?

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at russel.org.uk