how to setup/debug --fixes option?

Bika viktor.nagy at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 15:44:23 GMT 2010

hi,

I've a trac where users should be authenticated for every action

I've added it's tracker url to my /mybranch/.bzr/branch/branch.conf as

trac_mytracker_url = http://www.example.com/trac

then issued a commit with --fixes mytracker:3

the fix was recorded in the logs, and the generated url opens my trac, but
it's not saved in trac itself.
is this the correct behavior or should the fix be registered in trac
automatically as well? (what I expected)
in the latter case, how can I handle authentication? right now we have
simple http auth setup for trac, but we would like to change to a "form
based auth"

thanks for your replies,
bika