Error when updating to 2.2.2 on Maverick

Maritza Mendez martitzam at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 04:09:12 GMT 2010

Hi.  The UPdate Manager in Maverick just offered the 2.2.2 update for from
the ppa.  I accepted the update, and got the following error:

Setting up bzr (2.2.2-0~bazaar1~maverick1) ...
pycentral: pycentral pkginstall: Not overwriting local files:
   dpkg: /usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/bzrlib/tests/ssl_certs/ca.crt not
found.
pycentral pkginstall: Not overwriting local files:
   dpkg: /usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/bzrlib/tests/ssl_certs/ca.crt not
found.
dpkg: error processing bzr (--configure):
Processing triggers for libc-bin ...
ldconfig deferred processing now taking place
 bzr
Setting up bzr (2.2.2-0~bazaar1~maverick1) ...
pycentral: pycentral pkginstall: Not overwriting local files:
   dpkg: /usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/bzrlib/tests/ssl_certs/ca.crt not
found.
pycentral pkginstall: Not overwriting local files:
   dpkg: /usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/bzrlib/tests/ssl_certs/ca.crt not
found.
dpkg: error processing bzr (--configure):

Is this my bad?  I admit I may not have a pristine system.  Bazaar is at
2.2.2 now and does seem to be working.

~M