Loggerhead merge proposals

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 01:20:48 GMT 2010

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 04:39:27PM -0800, Max Kanat-Alexander wrote:
> 	Hi there. There are various merge proposals against loggerhead, at the
> moment:
>
> 	https://code.launchpad.net/loggerhead/+activereviews
>
> 	Almost all of them are very old. I can do reviews on them (or make sure
> that they get reviewed), but I need to know if they are still active or
> relevant. If they are still active, could you comment on them, send me
> an email, or ask me personally (mkanat) for review? If they are not
> active, could you delete them or resolve them, as appropriate?
>
> 	I will go through some of the existing ones a little, but if I don't
> see any activity on them in the next few weeks, I will disapprove them
> or delete them as appropriate.
>
> 	Also, for future loggerhead reviews, if you're not getting your merge
> proposals reviewed in a timely manner, you're welcome to ping me either
> on email, IRC (mkanat in #bzr), or by requesting review from me personally.

Hey mkanat, I just commented on the review I have pending to show that I'm
still interested.  I don't know the status compared to trunk at the moment
but we were stuck on a question of what we need to do to get the code's
copyright assigned appropriately (I've signed the agreement but Stuart, who
works for Canonical and wrote the majority of the code before he joined
Canonical) has not... we're also not sure of who needs to actually put any
line in about who owns copyright, etc.

-Toshio