What is the status of the qbzr diff/merge config bug (489915)?

Gordon Tyler gordon at doxxx.net
Tue Oct 12 19:36:05 BST 2010

On Tue, October 12, 2010 12:19 pm, Maritza Mendez wrote:
> Gordon's work on merge tool mangement in both bzr and qbzr is really
> nice.  Anyone who cares about making merging easy (that's all of us
> right <grin>) might want to check it out.  I am looking forward to it
> landing.

Thanks. :)

I must decide what else needs doing before I send in the merge proposals.
I think I may need to re-examine the command-line integration since I've
concentrated mainly on qconfig.

If anybody has any suggestions for improvements, not just bugs, please let
me know. I am trying to keep the scope fairly focused but ideas for future
improvements are always good and some may even make sense for the current
scope.

Ciao,
Gordon