2GB limit

Maritza Mendez martitzam at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 15:38:26 BST 2010

On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 6:47 AM, John Arbash Meinel
<john at arbash-meinel.com>wrote:

Ok.  Thanks for confirming that I have a test case here, based on the
groupcompress messages.

Now here's something.  The branch in question has 1.25 GB distributed (very
unevenly) over 700 files.  The largest single file is 195MB and the
cumulative size distribution looks like this:

   Size(MB)    Total Number of Files Larger than Size
   100               2
     10             15
       1            173

The second largest file is ~120MB.  So could the ca, 419MB number come from
a pack which is combining texts?

Thanks
~M