bzr 2.2.1 released !

Vincent Ladeuil v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr
Wed Sep 29 18:08:59 BST 2010

    >> > I've been following the updates to the Windows installer and it
    >> > looks like I missed a few plugin updates,
    >>
    >> Can you be more explicit ? Do we really need them for 2.2.1 or only for
    >> 2.3b1 ?

    > In rev 135 of the bzr-windows-installer trunk branch:

    > bzr-svn 1.0.3 -> 1.0.4

1.0.4 is in the stable ppa and 1.0.4 in the beta-ppa, so yes, we should
update the 2.2 and 2.3 OSX installers.

I'd like to revisit our policy regarding which versions of the plugins
are taken into account by the installers and the various ppas but this
will apply to the 2.3 series. For the 2.2 series, I'd like to be as
conservative as possible and as consistent as possible across the board.

    > bzr-rewrite 0.6.0 -> 0.6.1

Both ppas use 0.6.1, so yes, the OSX installers should ship it too.

    > qbzr 0.19.1 -> 0.19.2 (but I know this is a Windows only fix)

Right the two bugs are for Tortoisebzr so I don't think it's worth
including it in 2.2, but we may as well take it into 2.3.

Now, the OSX installers doesn't include testtools, may be they should
(again for 2.3, there wasn't included in 2.2, no need to add them
there).

But the stable ppa uses 0.9.6 while the beta ppa uses 0.9.4, so we need
to update the later.

   Vincent