testtools and subunit in the ~bzr PPA (ping for comments)

Vincent Ladeuil v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr
Wed Sep 1 10:02:10 BST 2010

    > Hi,
    > No one commented on the below yet. Is that an indication that we don't
    > really need testtools and subunit in the ~bzr PPA? Or perhaps that I've
    > wandered off into packaging esoterica beyond the scope most people here
    > are interested in? :-)

    > It would be good to have someone else second my intentions regarding a
    > notional ~bzr/builddeps PPA, before we get it created.

+1

I don't use it on babune for historicall reasons (I often need to run
from trunk or try various patches), but if/when they got stable enough,
I will gladly use such a ppa !

As for having a separate builddeps, yes, I think it's better than
putting subunit and testtools in bzr/ppa.

Thanks for your packaging work !

  Vincent