bzr+ssh on Windows?

Maritza Mendez martitzam at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 04:59:28 BST 2010

Ah.  But there is the catch.  Passing to an underlying ssh suite means
knowing how ssh is set up on each supported platform.  It might be
appropriate for bzr-explorer to have that platform awareness but maybe
not so elegant for qbzr...which I suspect is the layer which would
need it.  If qbzr does support connection reuse in the future then
maybe bzr explorer could deal with the platform specific ways of
creating a connection which qbzr could inherit.

Of course the only real answer lies with whoever is motivated to do
it.  I suppose it might be less inelegant if there was an ssh suite
for windows which used a 1 to 1 map to the conventional OpenSSH .ssh
folder and filenames.