Move ppa packaging branches

Max Bowsher maxb at f2s.com
Sat Aug 21 17:14:17 BST 2010

On 21/08/10 01:12, Max Bowsher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Would anyone be against me renaming all the ppa packaging branches of
> bzrtools and bzr-svn to the new Launchpad style, i.e.:
>
>     lp:~bzr/ubuntu/lucid/bzrtools/bzr-ppa
>
> etc. ?

Erm, that email was written fairly late at night, and it shows :-)

Obviously there's no point in migrating piecemeal. Thus, let me try that
again:

I would like to propose that all ppa packaging branches for the ~bzr ppa
move to:

    lp:~bzr/ubuntu/SERIES/PROJECT/bzr-ppa

Projects which currently have packaging branches are:

bzr
bzr-explorer
bzr-git (only karmic, and it's obsolete)
bzr-gtk
bzr-pipeline (lucid only, a bit redundant)
bzr-svn
bzrtools
dulwich (new, already in the proposed scheme)
qbzr

Max.