Q: authentication.conf not using 'user' attribute?

Maritza Mendez martitzam at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 15:46:13 BST 2010

I think its debatable whether the form of thee scheme is documented or
just incidentally discoverable.  That's why I tried all three
"logical" forms.

The main problem is that bzr apparently does not detect paramiko and
requires the BZR_SSH envvar.  Now that was not obvious in the docs for
authentication.conf (Thanks Alex!).

My new problem is that paramiko does not seem to like my rsa keypair
and bzr then falls back to openssh.  Maybe I need to gen a new
keypair...

when I get it working I will file a bug with suggested changes to docs.

Thanks
~M