Bazaar 2.2 Windows installer - selftest broken

Maritza Mendez martitzam at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 06:49:43 BST 2010

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 9:57 PM, Alexander Belchenko <bialix at ukr.net> wrote:

> Standalone bzr.exe (windows installer) has broken selftest for bzr
> core itself. It's a known issue. So don't expect `bzr.exe selftest`
> will ever pass.

Interesting.  Can you elaborate on this or direct me to a thread describing
this known issue?  For example, is this a temporary known issue, or is it an
issue-by-design?  I am asking because I've been assuming (oops!) that all
stable releases of bzr are subjected to pretty much the same regression
suite on all supported platforms.  Is that a bad assumption?

Thanks
~M