bzr 2.2 has gone gold

Max Bowsher maxb at f2s.com
Wed Aug 18 00:58:37 BST 2010

On 18/08/10 00:19, Martin Pool wrote:
> I should have modified Gary's "upload to beta first" proposal to say
> that we now have a ppa called ~bzr-beta-ppa/staging and we should
> probably upload there first.

There doesn't appear to be such a PPA at present - do you mean you will
create it? Wouldn't ~bzr-beta-ppa/staging tend to imply a staging area
for ~bzr-beta-ppa/ppa ?

Perhaps we should instead have a ~bzr/staging for preparing builds for
~bzr/ppa. I see there is already a ~bzr/2.1-proposed, however that's
presumably now a bit obsolete now that it's time to put 2.2 into ~bzr/ppa.

Max.