[ANN] Bazaar Explorer 1.1 beta 1 released
bialix at ukr.net
Thu Aug 5 16:25:32 BST 2010
On behalf of the Bazaar Explorer Developers, I'd like to announce the
first beta of 1.1.0 version.
Bazaar Explorer 1.1.0 intended to be used with Bazaar 2.2 and QBzr 0.19,
but also supported bzr 2.1 and qbzr 0.18.
Bazaar Explorer is a desktop application for using the Bazaar Version
Control System. It provides a high level interface to all commonly used
features, launching "applets" from the QBzr plug-in to provide most of
the functionality. Alternatively, the applets from the bzr-gtk plug-in
can be used if it is installed. Bazaar Explorer runs on GNOME, KDE,
Windows and Mac OS X.
Download it from page https://launchpad.net/bzr-explorer/1.1/1.1beta1
Report bugs, ask questions and help translate it on Launchpad:
Big thanks to all who contributed and contributing to bzr-explorer.
Changes in 1.1 beta 1
* A tree style location selector is now supported as a preference.
(Gordon Tyler, #403853)
* Language of the GUI can be set in DEFAULT section of bazaar.conf
as ``language = code``. Language codes are the same as for LANG
variable. Environment variable LANGUAGE still preferred over settings
in bazaar.conf. (Alexander Belchenko)
* To change default language of the GUI via Bazaar Explorer:
Tools -> Options -> Appearance -> User Interface -> Language.
Bazaar Explorer should be restarted to apply new language settings.
(Alexander Belchenko, Bug #433784)
* tree-style toolboxes are now available on Windows.
* Added tool type 'bzr-exec' - tools with this type run immediately,
tool is selected, rather than requiring further user confirmation.
* Fixed tools.xml parsing issues (Simon Kersey, #548971)
* Support nested folders in toolbars and the toolbox
(Simon Kersey, Bug #564811)
More information about the bazaar