Cross-project merges

Lluís xscript at gmx.net
Wed Jun 23 11:32:37 BST 2010

Jelmer Vernooij writes:
> Is this really still an issue, big enough to warrant putting a command
> in core rather than keeping it in a plugin?

My question was not if merge-into could be updated to work with 2a format, but
which is the most sensible approach to merge changes across projects.

My use-case was a project that had to be one-way merged into a subdirectory of a
bigger project, but two-way merging is definitely the ideal.

So then, what is the best approach to do this kind of work with bazaar?

The other question was about ignoring some changesets during merges, and
postponing some others (what I believe is called checrrypicking in git; is this
supported in bazaar?).

Thanks a lot for your answers,
       Lluis

 Tollbooth