bzr help and less don't seem to play well...

John Szakmeister john at szakmeister.net
Thu May 20 10:19:12 BST 2010

I've been meaning to ask this question, but seem to always forget.  I
really enjoy the fact that there is so much help available at my
fingertips.  But one issue I've run into is that if I do something
like 'bzr help revisionspec | less', less doesn't behave quite as
expected.  Instead of being able to use the usual space to advance to
the next page, I find I have to use space followed by a return.
Anyone else have this problem?  Is there a workaround for it so that
just space alone will work again?

Thanks!

-John