Bazaar Presentation.

Eric Berry elberry at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 19:43:50 GMT 2010

Thanks for the help here. Based on the feedback I've decided to take this
slide out. I don't think it provides any real benefit, and it leaves too
much for arguments.

The purpose of the presentation is show my co-workers why I chose Bazaar
over the others. The biggest reasons was it's small learning curve when
coming from SVN, and it's support for the simplest of hosting solutions, and
it's ability to work well on top of SVN.

I feel I've already hit these points, and so the "commands" slide is not
really necessary at all.

Thanks,
Eric

--
Learn from the past. Live in the present. Plan for the future.
Blog: http://www.townsfolkdesigns.com/blogs/elberry