Bazaar Presentation.

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Fri Mar 26 01:32:03 GMT 2010

Eric Berry writes:

 > Some that I use on a daily basis that I don't think git has is:
 > bzr missing

There is a --dryrun parameter to git push.

 > bzr alias (I've aliased a few common commands for my common usages: log
 > --forward, shelve --all, etc...)

This kind of thing is subsumed by "git config".

Lots of people like the bzr versions of these better.  I think you can
summarize by saying that bzr makes an effort to provide useful
commands with natural names.  git command names are often quite
awkward because of the way git is developed.  This means that Bazaar
may be more discoverable than git.  (I don't personally feel that way,
but that's probably just me. :-)