[qbzr] qbzr 0.19b1 late - sorry [RFC] Release cadence balance wrong?

Marco Pantaleoni marco.pantaleoni at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 15:35:24 GMT 2010

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 4:24 PM, Gary van der Merwe <garyvdm at gmail.com>wrote:

> One of things that I need to look at is the windows installers. I
> normaly find myself rebooting about 2-6 times, switching between
> ubuntu and windows. I need to either figure how to build the windows
> installer in ubuntu, or setup a vm.

I don't know the details, but if the installers are not easily created with,
say, a mingw cross-compiler, then you could try to automate the build on
windows using virtualbox + python (I think you could even bring up and down
the vm through a python script, and control the build process by
communicating with another python script on the windows guest side).

Marco

--
Marco Pantaleoni