Advice on installing bzr-svn on Debian Stable

Matt Doran matt.doran at papercut.com
Sun Mar 21 07:03:57 GMT 2010

Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience getting bzr-svn installed and working on
Debian Stable/Lenny?    The core bzr package is available in backports
(2.0.3), but bzr-svn isn't.

I tried installing the plugin into ~/.bazaar/plugins, but it has a
dependency on subvertpy.    I tried doing a manual install of subvertpy,
but when trying to build this I get errors like: "Exception: apr-config
not found. Please set APR_CONFIG environment variable".   I think I'm
starting to get out of my depth here. :(

Anyone have any tips?  Or even better the debs for bzr-svn and subvertpy
for Debian stable. ;)

Regards,
Matt