bzr-svn and gnome-keyring...

John Szakmeister john at szakmeister.net
Wed Mar 17 17:52:43 GMT 2010

I thought I saw an email earlier where someone had a similar problem,
but I can't seem to find it.  In Subversion, I've told it to store my
password using gnome-keyring.  Using the svn command line client, it
all works fine.  If, I try to create a local branch with bzr-svn, I
get a password prompt.  Is there some reason that it's not falling
back to svn's credential store?  I thought this was an issue last
year, but it had been resolved (it certainly seems to work if I let it
store the password in plaintext on the disk).  Thoughts?

Also, I can't seem to find this anywhere either, but can bzr use
gnome-keyring directly?  I got things working with bzr-keychain, but I
do have to use Linux quite frequently as well.

Thanks!

-John