[ANN] bzr-grep

Ben Finney ben+bazaar at benfinney.id.au
Wed Mar 10 22:20:40 GMT 2010

Parth Malwankar <parth.malwankar at gmail.com> writes:

> I am happy announce the bzr-grep plugin that can be used
> to search for a pattern in bzr revisions.

Thanks for the announcement.

How does this plugin differ from <URL:https://launchpad.net/bzr-search>
in your estimation? What specific reasons are there for a user to choose
each one over the other?

Documentation nit:

>   -Z, --null            Write an ascii NUL (\0) separator between

ASCII is an acronym, so should be capitalised.

--
 \          “Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; |
  `\    those in philosophy only ridiculous.” —David Hume, _A Treatise |