Creating branches via bzr+http?

Joke de Buhr joke at seiken.de
Wed Mar 10 19:49:15 GMT 2010

Are you sure your webserver has write permissions beneath the base directory
serving your branches?

Creating branches via bzr+http(s) works fine with my setup but I'm currently
using loggerhead to serve bzr+http(s) requests.

both work fine:

bzr push bzr+https://bzr.my.domain/completely_new_branch
bzr push bzr+https://bzr.my.domain/existing_repository/new_subpath