Problem with bzr-git

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Sun Mar 7 17:06:05 GMT 2010

Hi Russel,

On 03/07/10 17:58, Russel Winder wrote:
> BTW  I note that TDB caches for Subversion and Git repositories can
> easily be 70MB where the SQLite cache is about 4MB.  Does this seem
> reasonable?

That doesn't seem reasonable - it might be a bit bigger but not much.
Are you sure both caches have the same amount of data in them ?
> Is there an easy way of discovering the URL of the Git/Subversion
> repository from the UUID used in the .bazaar/{git,svn}-cache directory?

You can look up the URL for a Subversion repository by UUID in
~/.bazaar/subversion.conf.

Per the XDG standard, newer caches will be created in .cache/bazaar/svn.

The git cache generally lives in .bzr/repository/git.{tdb,db}, not in
~/.bazaar/git-cache.

Cheers,

Jelmer