Problem with bzr-git

Russel Winder russel.winder at concertant.com
Sun Mar 7 16:58:09 GMT 2010

Jelmer,

On Sun, 2010-03-07 at 17:07 +0100, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
[ . . . ]
> Odd, I wonder why you've been getting this all of a sudden and not
> before. Either way, it should be fixed in lp:bzr-git.
[ . . . ]

I can confirm that the fix you posted a few minutes ago has caused my
problem to go away.

Thanks muchly.

BTW  I note that TDB caches for Subversion and Git repositories can
easily be 70MB where the SQLite cache is about 4MB.  Does this seem
reasonable?

Is there an easy way of discovering the URL of the Git/Subversion
repository from the UUID used in the .bazaar/{git,svn}-cache directory?

Thanks.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      Partner
                                            xmpp: russel at russel.org.uk
Concertant LLP        t: +44 20 7585 2200, +44 20 7193 9203
41 Buckmaster Road,   f: +44 8700 516 084   voip: sip:russel.winder at ekiga.net
London SW11 1EN, UK   m: +44 7770 465 077   skype: russel_winder