What support exists in bzr for .bzrmeta?

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Fri Mar 5 01:53:25 GMT 2010

Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> I'm trying to use this meta directory in my plugin. Does bzr provides
> some support to work with this object? At least its file name? Other?

Currently, it's just a convention. In the future, content filtering will
be disabled for it at least.

We could certainly add an API to fetch data from a file there say, but
I'm not sure that adds much value beyond abstraction. More interesting
in my mind would be registering per-file merge helpers I imagine.

What do you need and why?

Ian C.