Launchpad for bazaar code hosting

Ali Sabil ali.sabil at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 13:29:52 GMT 2010

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Ben Finney <ben+bazaar at benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> Max Bowsher <maxb at f2s.com> writes:
>
>> is there really any point working on deployment infrastructure before
>> the image/icon license encumbrance is resolved?
>
> I don't see why the one needs to wait for the other. As far as I can
> tell, they're different tasks, suited for different people, and entirely
> amenable to parallel work.

I forgot to add, this is what you need to do to get things running:

bzr branch lp:~asabil/launchpad/easy-deployment launchpad
# edit Makefile and change the configuration variables
make configure
make build
make database
make run

You might need to tweak things a bit (mkdir /var/lib/launchpad.dev
comes to mind)

Ali