Launchpad for bazaar code hosting

Ben Finney ben+bazaar at benfinney.id.au
Wed Mar 3 13:02:09 GMT 2010

Max Bowsher <maxb at f2s.com> writes:

> is there really any point working on deployment infrastructure before
> the image/icon license encumbrance is resolved?

I don't see why the one needs to wait for the other. As far as I can
tell, they're different tasks, suited for different people, and entirely
amenable to parallel work.

--
 \         “We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!” |
  `\    —Vroomfondel, _The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy_, Douglas |