Dulwich on Launchpad

Ben Finney ben+bazaar at benfinney.id.au
Wed Mar 3 08:24:40 GMT 2010

Russel Winder <russel.winder at concertant.com> writes:

> As a user, as soon as there is enforced rebasing, the perceived
> utility of the product drops to zero -- experience from
> Bazaar<->Subversion.

I haven't experienced the pain quite as intensely as it seems you have,
but I'm happy to learn from your mistakes. I certainly don't have much
use for a lossy VCS gateway.

> Sounds a bit like a whinge, sorry. Hopefully there are some positive
> things for Bazaar to come out of this.

Ditto. (Good sigmonster, have a cookie.)

--
 \         “Apologize, v. To lay the foundation for a future offense.” |
  `\                   —Ambrose Bierce, _The Devil's Dictionary_, 1906 |