Please test the Explorer 1.0 branch - RC2 pending

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Fri Feb 26 03:14:40 GMT 2010

David Muir wrote:
> For me, I just get "Segmentation Fault".
> How can I get something a bit more useful for a bug report?

I see that regularly as well. The underlying bug has been there since
the earliest days (crash on refresh) but it's occurring far more often
now because Explorer auto-refreshes far more often now.

There's a chance it's related to how I'm using the model-view
architecture in Qt so I'll look into that this weekend if I get a chance.

I wish I knew how to fix it. It's a terrible, terrible bug. :-( If
anyone has deep Qt knowledge and can help, please do!

Ian C.