status command and output styles

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Thu Feb 25 15:44:16 GMT 2010

Brian de Alwis, 2010-02-25 09:42:48 -0500 :

> On 23-Feb-2010, at 5:51 PM, arnaud jeansen wrote:
>> I have been looking at implementing alternate outputs for the bzr
>> status command. This was triggered by jealousy after looking at some
>> outputs coming out of projects using git (e.g.list of files changed
>> with their number of modified lines, percentage of lines changed
>> across directories, etc... the kernel mailing list is full of it)
>
> Arnaud, you might want to take a look at the lp:bzr-diffstat plugin:

  Damn, and here I was doing it with the bzr-extcommand plugin and an
alias…

diffstat = bzr diff $1 $2 $3 $4 $5 $6 $7 $8 $9 | diffstat

  By the way: I think these small but useful plugins should be packaged
in a bzr-plugins-misc package.  I currently have bookmarks, extcommand
and (now) diffstat, and I'm pretty sure there must be others doing very
useful stuff that I'm just not aware of.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Why did the tachyon cross the road?