status command and output styles

Brian de Alwis briandealwis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 14:42:48 GMT 2010

On 23-Feb-2010, at 5:51 PM, arnaud jeansen wrote:
> I have been looking at implementing alternate outputs for the bzr status command. This was triggered by jealousy after looking at some outputs coming out of projects using git  (e.g.list of files changed with their number of modified lines, percentage of lines changed across directories, etc... the kernel mailing list is full of it)

Arnaud, you might want to take a look at the lp:bzr-diffstat plugin:

$ bzr diffstat
 .bash_aliases                                                |   2 +
 .bashrc-beast                                                |   7 +-
 .bazaar/bazaar.conf                                          |   3 +-
 .bazaar/subversion.conf                                      |   8 +-
 .shinit                                                      |   2 +
 .unison/dotfiles.prf                                         | 148 ++--
 Library/Application Support/Butler/Configuration.butleritems | 358 ++--------
 bin/editlog                                                  |   1 +
 bin/lsd                                                      |  11 +-
 bin/openurl                                                  |   2 +-
 bin/reminders                                                |   2 +