Bazaar still below the radar when evaluating VCS tools

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Tue Feb 23 09:26:08 GMT 2010

Danny van Heumen writes:

 > I think Launchpad probably is a bit "scary" (or maybe overkill is a
 > better word) because of all the project-related features and all those
 > features are immediately visible and "clutter" the site.

That clutter doesn't particularly bother me as clutter, but I don't
like that idea that services of Launchpad that I don't use (and some
I'd probably *never* use without a radical change in UI, such as the
Answers page) are advertised.  This just looks broken.  (I especially
get that feeling on bazaar-related pages!)