Bazaar still below the radar when evaluating VCS tools

Maritza Mendez martitzam at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 03:56:02 GMT 2010

Ali...you explained something I have been trying to describe myself.
LP (like sourceforge and googlecode) feels very provincial (maybe
wrong word) and project-y.  Github feels incredibly friendly and
intuitive -- perhaps a counter-reaction to git having a reputation for
being hard to use.  Of course there is nothing stopping someone with a
little free time from dping for bzr what github has done for git.  In
fact I suspect we will see that soon!

~M