Bazaar login on local launchpad...

Emilio Pombo emilio.icc.uy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 20:22:00 GMT 2010

Thanks for your answer Martin, I've tried with the environment variable, but
the problem still persist.

An "echo $BZR_LP_XMLRPC_URL", gives me the value:
"http://xmlrpc.launchpad.dev/bazaar" so it's right all about I think, also
printenv shows me the same.

I've tried somethig more drastic, redirecting "launchpad.net" to local-host,
but I get:

bzr: ERROR: Invalid http response for
https://launchpad.net/~name16/%2Bsshkeys: Unable to handle http code 503:
Service Temporarily Unavailable

... just for trying something! anything else to try?

I'm working on a in-house solution for my translations, all available on a
local server, for an asterisk based CallCenter software.

Thanks in advance,
e-milio.