Bazaar Explorer Release Candidate 1 pending

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Mon Feb 15 09:04:49 GMT 2010

I'm hoping to release explorer 1.0.0rc1 in a few hours time.  I'd
*really* appreciate it if lots of users could test the latest trunk (rev
446 or later) to ensure my various bug fixes over the weekend and today
haven't broken things for them.

Here are some of the fixes and polish I've added over the weekend to
make the overall UI Just Work:

* if you edit a file, the status report now implicitly refreshes
  (for files edited via the WT browser at least)

* folders are implicitly expanded now once a text search in the WT
  browser matches a small enough # of items

* if a location has location-specific tools, the folder of them
  is now opened by default in the toolbox.

The main issue I still want to fix before RC1 is remembering what
folders are expanded/collapsed in the Working Tree between page switches
(instead of collapsing them on every page switch as currently happens).
However, I'll also take small patches if they are low risk, don't
introduce new features and don't change text to be localised.

Test away!

Ian C.