bzr-git

Andrew Cowie andrew at operationaldynamics.com
Wed Feb 10 00:37:42 GMT 2010

On Tue, 2010-02-09 at 10:46 -0600, John Arbash Meinel wrote:
> I believe we settled on using ',' as the fragment separator

Hey nice.

/me wonders why we didn't pick that 18 months ago when this last came
up.

> or possibly just
>   http://host/path/to/location,bar

That would be most excellent.

AfC
Sydney

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie

Operational Dynamics is an operations and engineering consultancy
focusing on IT strategy, organizational architecture, systems
review, and effective procedures for change management: enabling
successful deployment of mission critical information technology in
enterprises, worldwide.

http://www.operationaldynamics.com/

Sydney   New York   Toronto   London