Undo push of a branch into a repository?

Brian de Alwis briandealwis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 16:07:40 GMT 2010

I just pushed a branch into a repository, such that the branch is now at the root of the repository.  I.e.,

  $ bzr init-repo /path/to/repo
  $ bzr push /path/to/repo

What I thought would happen is that the push would result in a branch in /path/to/repo/nick, where nick was my current branch name.  Instead my repo has the branch in the root part.

How can I back this out safely?  I'm hoping it's as simple as:

  $ rm -rf /path/to/repo/.bzr/branch

(And I don't suppose there's a way to configure the repo such that this can't be done, is there?)

Thanks!

Brian.

--
On bike helmets: "If you think your hair is more important than your brain, you're probably right."  (B. J. Wawrykow)