Problem with Launchpad

Philippe Lhoste PhiLho at GMX.net
Fri Jan 29 14:19:00 GMT 2010

OK, that's probably not the right place to ask for help or report a problem; sorry for that.
I am probably too dumb today, but in but “Launchpad Users”' Answers
<https://answers.launchpad.net/~launchpad-users> I see no way to ask a question (well, OK,
that's "Answers"), and searching "junk" in existing answers gives no results.

My problem: I have a Launchpad account at PhiLho <https://launchpad.net/~philho>
I have currently only "junk" branches, full of small independent micro-projects.
Anyway, sometime I point to some code I wrote in these branches.
But today, perhaps following the update to 10.1 (according to the status page on identi.ca
<http://identi.ca/launchpadstatus>), I can no longer access the files.
For example, I can go to:
     https://code.launchpad.net/~philho/+junk/Processing
or
     https://code.launchpad.net/~philho/+junk/JavaFX
but when I click on View the branch content
(<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~philho/+junk/JavaFX/files> or
<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~philho/+junk/Processing/files>), all I get is a page with a
simple "Internal Server Error".

Annoying.
I just pushed a change to LP, so it is working, apparently the problem is in the Web
interface or something.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France