bzr serve and access control?

Maritza Mendez martitzam at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 01:37:08 GMT 2010

fwiw...in a windows deployment I set up bzr-serve with ssh.  This was
a pain (if you have ever set up ssh with domain servers on windows you
know) and the result was so complex to maintain that I decided it was
safer to set ntfs permissions for 25 users.  It is a pain and having
some security in the network layer would be very nice.

~M