co-located branches (was: Pushing after merge)

DeeJay smartgpx at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 20:06:37 GMT 2010

After a little more research I can partly answer my own question which was:

"perhaps do something similar for Colocated Branches? I don't seem
to 'get' those either.  :-(

[I've read http://doc.bazaar.canonical.com/bzr.dev/developers/colocated-branches.html,
but still don't 'get' what they are or why I might want to use them.]"

Elsewhere Matthew has indicated that he is over-committed. So I looked
around and am embarrased to say that I overlooked the option of saying
  "bzr help colo-tutorial"
after installing Neil's bzr-colo plugin.  I don't understand all of it
yet, but I'm sure what I need to know is in there.

DeeJay