2.0.4 and 2.1.0rc1 coming out in 3 days

INADA Naoki songofacandy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 06:46:41 GMT 2010

I'll release TortoiseBZR 0.5 tomorrow.
TortoiseBZR 0.5 starts i18n and should be shipped with *.mo files.

I changed the installer branch to work with tbzr-0.5.

 lp:~songofacandy/bzr-windows-installers/tbzr-0.5
 https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~songofacandy/bzr-windows-installers/tbzr-0.5

But I can't build on my machine because I don't know build environment well.

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 8:41 AM, John Arbash Meinel
<john at arbash-meinel.com> wrote:

--
Naoki INADA  <songofacandy at gmail.com>