Feedback from evaluation in a corporate environment

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Wed Jan 13 02:38:57 GMT 2010

Ben Finney writes:
 > Stefan Monnier <monnier at iro.umontreal.ca> writes:
 >
 > > Maybe a simpler approach is to relegate `init-repository' to a rare
 > > command used by knwoledgeable people (like those who setup the
 > > centralized CVS/Svn repositoryies).
 >
 > I don't understand what change this would mean in practice.

He's proposing that bzr init would look for a shared repository to
use, and if it doesn't find one, it errors to force the user to decide
how to handle the situation (or optionally creates it).

Handling the options requires additional options to "bzr init", I
don't see that "bzr init-repository" needs to change.