[Be-devel] BE reorganization

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Tue Jan 5 14:53:42 GMT 2010

(from the Bugs Everywhere mailing list)

On Thu, 2009-12-31 at 19:52 -0500, W. Trevor King wrote:
> Three weeks ago I was looking through the bzrlib source for some
> reason I don't remember and I really liked their command class, so I
> implemented something like that for BE.
There was talk earlier about possibly splitting the Command API in
Bazaar off as a generic Python module.

Samba also has a reimplementation of the Bazaar Command classes, and it
might also think moap might be interested in them.

Is putting the bzrlib.commands in a separate Python module still an
option ? (perhaps while still keeping a copy of it in bzrlib/util)

Cheers,

Jelmer